Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Revival Academy

Where The Light And Darkness Combine Into One To Create A New Power

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cosmetic Dental care - Can it be Worth That
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am by jack50

» SBM company sell many crushers
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:20 am by jack50

» Which Tooth Whitening System to choose
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am by jack50

» Dentures Need not Be a poor Experience
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am by jack50

» Cheap Michael Kors Purses Outlet for women- www.xyway.com
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys for men- www.aioei.com
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Womens Air Jordan 14- www.cheap8shoe.com
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm by njbvcx789

» Cheap New York Yankees jersey for men- www.pro8cheap.com
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm by njbvcx789

» wilde rokkenjager manieren.
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm by aaaa22

Top posting users this week
No user
I-POD Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is aaaa22

Our users have posted a total of 1356 messages in 698 subjects

a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)

Go down 
3 posters

how often do you usually win?
card effect
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_lcap0%a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
beatdown
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_lcap0%a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
burn
 0% [ 0 ]
battle damage
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_lcap25%a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
monster spam
 0% [ 0 ]
effect damage
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_lcap50%a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
no chance
 0% [ 0 ]
opponent has no deck
 0% [ 0 ]
survival
 0% [ 0 ]
usually get draws
 0% [ 0 ]
counter
 0% [ 0 ]
usually lose
a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_lcap25%a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
deck destruction
 0% [ 0 ]
never really payed attention / unsure
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Back

AuthorMessage

a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) Empty
PostSubject: a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)   a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:09 pm

a fed-ale-zet bold is how its pronounced, and it means "the deck shop"! welcome to 9100's deck shop! i make decks for a small fee, depending on how hard it is for me to meet your standards, 99% of jobs are easy for me though! bei it burn deck, beatdown deck, or just aimed at a general theme, im more than positive i can satisfy that deck need Smile so just message me and/or post on here about the kind of deck you want and i'll get to you
simple decks can range from 10 to 15 dp, depending on complexity of demands, slightly more challenging ones are 25 to 50, hard ones are 75+ like i said, ill make u the deck you want! and i guarentee im fair!
i'll tell you how much i think it'll cost, then after, if it was harder than i thought or easier than i thought, ill change the cost Smile

Last edited by 9100 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)   a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 pm

deck's i've made i'll add to this reply (n edit this reply as needed to add more)
chompy's fire / dino deck
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)   a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 am

make me a amazon deck
Back to top Go down
GGXian
Scar Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Red Dorm
Scar Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Red Dorm
GGXian

PostSubject: Re: a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)   a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 am

Dark World or Twilight either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)   a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fedélzet bolt (the deck shop)
Page 1 of 1