Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Revival Academy

Where The Light And Darkness Combine Into One To Create A New Power

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cosmetic Dental care - Can it be Worth That
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am by jack50

» SBM company sell many crushers
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:20 am by jack50

» Which Tooth Whitening System to choose
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am by jack50

» Dentures Need not Be a poor Experience
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am by jack50

» Cheap Michael Kors Purses Outlet for women- www.xyway.com
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys for men- www.aioei.com
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Womens Air Jordan 14- www.cheap8shoe.com
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm by njbvcx789

» Cheap New York Yankees jersey for men- www.pro8cheap.com
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm by njbvcx789

» wilde rokkenjager manieren.
EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm by aaaa22

Top posting users this week
No user
I-POD Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is aaaa22

Our users have posted a total of 1356 messages in 698 subjects

EDA virtual world tourney

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brandy263
Shooting Star Dragon Blue Dorm
brandy263

EDA virtual world tourney  Empty
PostSubject: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:54 pm

hello ladies and gentleman of EDA ! i think its about time we get some excitement so im hosting a tourney but why have a plain boring tourney when we can add some special rules Very Happy ?

this tourney is based on the virtual world arc from the anime and uve guessed it the special rule for this tourney is deck masters (please note that u cannot use a deck master from the extra deck)

so if u want to sign up for this tourney please do so like this

name:

dn name:

when ur ussualy on dn:

deck master :

ok heres the rules

at the start of the duel u banish ur deck master from the deck

you can summon ur deck master during ur turn only

ur deck master may be used for a fusion, synchro, xyz or tribute summon but ur deck master will stay in the graveyard and you will not be able to use ur d masters eff also when the monster summoned useing ur d monster as a tribute ,synchro material, etc is destroyed u lose

u can use ur deck masters ability when its banished ( counted as not played) or when its on the field

a dmasters summon cannot be negated

when ur d master is destroyed by battle or card eff u lose the duel

also if ur d master is banished (by d prison, dark core, caius, etc) u can not use its eff

Last edited by brandy263 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GGXian
Scar Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Red Dorm
GGXian

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:46 pm

brandy263 wrote:
hello ladies and gentleman of EDA ! i think its about time we get some excitement so im hosting a tourney but why have a plain boring tourney when we can add some special rules Very Happy ?

this tourney is based on the virtual world arc from the anime and uve guessed it the special rule for this tourney is deck masters (please note that u cannot use a deck master from the extra deck)

so if u want to sign up for this tourney please do so like this

name:

dn name:

when ur ussualy on dn:

deck master :

sign ups will close at 6am tommorow after sign ups are closed ill post the rules Smile

can we have some?
uhmmmmmmm team?
i mean 2 versus 2 Smile)
hehehehe!
i think thats nice ..

oh

heres mine

name: GGXian

dn name: GGXian

when ur ussualy on dn: from 9:00 pm - 1:00 am (here at the Philippines)

deck master : Dark World ** not yet finished improving >.< **
Back to top Go down
Gianus

Gianus

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Seems interesting and all. But I think that posting the rules before letting everyone choose a deckmaster will avoid a lot of misunderstandings and will overall be more fair to everyone because they can then base theire choise of of the knowledge they have.

I have once seen someone play with deckmaster rules on dn before. As far as I can remembere, these are some rules:

The deckmaster cannot be from the extra deck.
The deckmaater will be removed from play untill the player decides to summon the deckmaster.
Someone's deckmaster can be summoned at any time during either players turn (only exception being the damage step of an attack).
The deckmaster can be summoned inheretly or as a response to anything (except for counter traps).
The summon of the deckmaster cannot be negated (spell speed 4).
The deckmaster can be used as synchro/fusion/xyz material. Making the synchro/fusion/xyz monster summoned using the deckmaster your new deckmaster.
WHEN THE DECKMASTER LEAVES THE FIELD, YOU AUTOMATICLY LOSE THE DUEL (except for when it is used as a synchro/fusion/xyz material).
VERY IMPORTANT: according to the rule above, the deckmaster cannot be used for a tribute summon,making you lose the game.

That last rule seems pretty obvious right? It was the same as in the anime..
However, this rule does concern me about certain monsters.

Just some examples.
Assault Modes.. Could the deckmaster be tributed for an ""assault summon""?
Because, assault mode is basicly that same monster in a different form..
What about Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. It has an effect to remove itself from the field, but after that it returns to the field.
Could it be used on a deckmaster to make your opponent lose?
What about those kind of effects in general? Effects that remove a certain monster(s) from the field, for it to be returned later on..
Cards like GEPD, Interdimensional Matter Transport, Shooting Star Dragon, Red Nova Dragon, the effects of the Majestic synchros that return themselves to the extra deck for theire non-majestic forms to be summoned..
Stardust Dragon? Stardust Assault (if the deckmaster can be used for an ""assault summon"" anyway..)..

The rule that a DM to be used as synchro/fusion/xyz material, will that rule apply in this tournament?
It should.. If not, decks that depend on xyz/synchro/fusion summons heavily, using only weak monsters in the deck would have a major disadvantage.

In general, I think that posting the rules before the tournament begins could and would be more fair to all of us.

What about superpoly??????
If your DM is used as a material for your opponents superpoly,...
Can that even be possible?
IMO I don't think that superpoly can target a DM. Because then your opponents fusion monster would basicly be your DM.. But your opponent controls it..
For you to attack your opponent directly, you have to destroy your own DM.

Can the control of a DM be switched?

Regarding the rule that says "The summon of the DM cannot be negated.", could the synchro/fusion/xyz summon of a synchro/fusion/xyz using the DM as one of its materials be negated?

I can go on and on for a long time but I have said enough already.

Using DMs causes alot of problem where you (brandy) as a hoster of the tourney should be responsible for to solve..

Also I think that 1 day of preparation for a tourney that uses DMs is not nearly long enough.
People that have never had experiencw with DMs should have enough time to ask about any situation they can think of regarding DMs so they can make a better descision of what card they should use as DM.

Nothing personal or something but I don't think that you thought about all of this..

So in short (trollface :p), it should be better for everyone yo know the DM rules and ask enough questions before the tournament begins.

-Gianus

Again, sorry brandy if I offended you but you have not put enough time into this thing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
GGXian
GGXian

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm

so thus the deck master is the strongest card in your deck?
Back to top Go down
brandy263
brandy263

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm

it doesnt have to be it could just be a favourite card
Back to top Go down
GGXian
GGXian

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 pm

ahhh okay ^^ thanks
Back to top Go down
Gianus

Gianus

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:12 pm

1st of all, thank you brandy for putting the rules up.

I would like to join the Tournament.

name: Gianus

dn name: ! (13 spaces) Gianus

when ur ussualy on dn: 17:00-20:00 (5 pm-8 pm) GMT+1

deck master : Quickdraw Synchron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDA virtual world tourney    EDA virtual world tourney  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EDA virtual world tourney
Page 1 of 1