Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Revival Academy

Where The Light And Darkness Combine Into One To Create A New Power

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cosmetic Dental care - Can it be Worth That
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am by jack50

» SBM company sell many crushers
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:20 am by jack50

» Which Tooth Whitening System to choose
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am by jack50

» Dentures Need not Be a poor Experience
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am by jack50

» Cheap Michael Kors Purses Outlet for women- www.xyway.com
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys for men- www.aioei.com
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Womens Air Jordan 14- www.cheap8shoe.com
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm by njbvcx789

» Cheap New York Yankees jersey for men- www.pro8cheap.com
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm by njbvcx789

» wilde rokkenjager manieren.
ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm by aaaa22

Top posting users this week
No user
I-POD Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is aaaa22

Our users have posted a total of 1356 messages in 698 subjects

ppl posting just to get top post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew Money

Drew Money

ppl posting just to get top post Empty
PostSubject: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 am

i believe that its stupid for ppl to post just to get to the top...one word replies or replying to everything...its stupid...i think there should be a limit on post per day..or a point deduction for every post after a certain quota...like 500 or so. its just stupid and sumthing needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:27 am

what if thats all they have to say? what if theyre not a bigmouth? and youre the top poster so i suggest YOU stop
Back to top Go down
Gianus

Gianus

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 am

Says the guy that posts "honest shenanigans"...
Says the guys that posts at least 1 comment to aomost every topic.
Honestly Drew, you are the biggest bullshit poster of this whole wevsite and I would not be suprised if more ppl think so.

I really think you are posting this just to get your #1 spot back...

If you would really care about people posting bullshit over and over again, you couldhabe asked Dark Paladin to become a mod and delete spam an help people that aren't posting much..

That was my first intension when I read your honest shenanigans...
I mean are you serious?.. No obviously you are not..
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm

good comment Gianus. youre just posts stuff to win your spot beck from ME. scaredy-cat
Back to top Go down
Gianus

Gianus

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

I was rlytalking about ggxian being more a threat to drews nr. 1 place but whatever..
Why do people care anyway if they are number one?
It is ridiculous.

This academy has over 200 members and untill now I have only seen a few commenting on stuff and posting new topics.. Shit is fcked up around here...
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:10 pm

goodie goodie what another good comment
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 am

well would you just look at all the fucks i give

1. its kinda funny how metal bird was the first to comment... guilty conscience huh?? or maybe you was spamming as usual and happened upon my post either way lil kid dont mess with me. lol
2. dude gixan ur just mad cuz i said your deck requires no skill so stop hating
3. i post funny pics...dude tg emi'd my hyperion with his T.G and i used honest...shit was epic
4. the only reason i started posting and spamming is because metal bird wanted to get the top spot and posting just for posting is annoying so thats why i start posting too

so metal bird im going to spam so long as you make one word replies like lol and wow that great..

and dude name that idk i give no fucks what you think about me. f*** you f*** your family and f*** what you stand for. and if you really want to "talk" ill give you the adress to my house so you can "visit".....dont hate on me or my skills or my opinion that synchro spamming quickdraw involves as much skill as a final countdown deck...i mean hell the most you gotta do is make sure level eater eats the correct amout. if you wanna duel with skill then use a deck ppl rarely hear about. but if you want to win use a overused deck like yours..im not mad at you. i run agents because they have a balanced win/loss ration and ive been a fan of fairies since probably before metal bird could talk. so yall go ahead and tag team against me on this post like the butt patners yall are lolololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ppl posting just to get top post   ppl posting just to get top post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ppl posting just to get top post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Revival Academy :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: