Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Revival Academy

Where The Light And Darkness Combine Into One To Create A New Power

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cosmetic Dental care - Can it be Worth That
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am by jack50

» SBM company sell many crushers
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:20 am by jack50

» Which Tooth Whitening System to choose
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am by jack50

» Dentures Need not Be a poor Experience
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am by jack50

» Cheap Michael Kors Purses Outlet for women- www.xyway.com
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys for men- www.aioei.com
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Womens Air Jordan 14- www.cheap8shoe.com
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm by njbvcx789

» Cheap New York Yankees jersey for men- www.pro8cheap.com
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm by njbvcx789

» wilde rokkenjager manieren.
Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm by aaaa22

Top posting users this week
No user
I-POD Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is aaaa22

Our users have posted a total of 1356 messages in 698 subjects

Proud to be me, Gianus!

Go down 
+2
brandy263
Gianus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gianus

Gianus

Proud to be me, Gianus! Empty
PostSubject: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Hello people of EDA.
I am Gianus (You could also know that because of my name or the title of this topic but I am reminding you anyway o.0).

I am sure a few of you guys have heard about me since you all use DuelingNetwork. Don't wanna brag or something but I'm kinda famous around there (could be because my name is almost on top of the online users list because of the 13 spaces in my name..)

Hmm... what to say... what to say...

My main and signature deck involves and is based around the most awesome little guy in Yu-Gi-Oh, Quickdraw Synchron. And all the synchro monsters that use synchron tuners but that seems kinda obvious... :S
I got the deck from a friend on DN. I saw him play and i fell in love with the deck. I asked him for the decklist and he gave it to me. It was still really inconsistent and needed alot of work. So I started working on it -.-"..

I've been playing this deck for a few months now.. And I've tweaked it pretty good untill now..
I had never seen it copming when I started perfecting the deck, but it turns out to be an amazingly consistent deck to for summoning Shooting Quasar.
People have seriously called it "The most consistent deck for Shooting Quasar Dragon". If you don't believe me, come and watch me duel sometime. You will be amazed, I'm sure!

I have discovered like 5/6 combos to get Shooting Quasar in 1 turn using only 3-4 cards in my hand. Believe it or not I discovered them on my own when just playing as best i could at that moment, later discovering that I always had hands like that.

So that is my lifestory (or at least the story of my most beloved deck). Yes i LOVE my deck. I feel personally attached to this deck. This deck has made me great on DN, and in return, I've made Quickdraw Synchron great in the Yu-Gi-Oh community. And on top of that, it made my return in the Yu-Gi-Oh game.

The funniest thing that almost no1 would believe, is that i only use 6 non-Yusei cards (not including staples like Solemns and Mirror Force).

The thing that really made this deck popular, is that I was, am and always will be against META. I wanted to show the world that you can win alot of duels with a deck that is not netdecked, with a deck that you made yourself!

Isn't that what this game is really about?
I mean, there are thousands and thousands of cards in this game. There are so many cards, so many combos, just waiting to be discovered... And because of the lazyness of people, those are doomed to wait forever and ever, and just never to be discovered...

Yes I take this game too serious. Make fun of me. You all know I'm right!

Go play against someone with a rating of +1600 and tell me you did NOT face wind-ups or inzektors.. That is just not going to happen..

Blabla.. I think i am done talking too much..
As you could probably guess, I like to talk -.-. If you ever want to duel me, or ifyou just want to chat, don't be afraid to ask!
Just 1 thing, I am not giving you my deck Wink

Go try and make AND tweak a deck yourself, making it as originall as possible.

Well that's it I think. Thank you for reading this dear reader. Have a wonderfull day!!
Peace out!
Back to top Go down
brandy263
Shooting Star Dragon Blue Dorm
Shooting Star Dragon Blue Dorm
brandy263

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

lol nicely said thats the point of this game and what makes it fun finding new ways to use cards and making ur own deck... anyway have fun here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silent Magician
Admin
Admin
Silent Magician

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 pm

welcome to EDA. keep quasaring Wink
Back to top Go down
GGXian
Scar Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Red Dorm
Scar Red Nova Dragon Archfiend Red Dorm
GGXian

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Welcome Dude~!
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:07 am

nice to meet you but your deck and any deck like it sucks
Back to top Go down
Gianus

Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:09 am

Drew Money wrote:
nice to meet you but your deck and any deck like it sucks

Then care to watch me duel? Wink
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:11 am

sucks as in it doesnt involve that much skill theres more math in adding up synchros than skill in playing cards
Back to top Go down
Gianus

Gianus

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 am

That is where you are exactly wrong!

The thing is that Quickdraw can be used as any Synchron tuner. So Quickdraw can go into almost any synchro monster.
You have to know all the effects of all the different monsters you have.

Believe me when I say that I have seen alot of Quickdraw players misplay so badly when I have seen them playing.

Yeah you need to have alot of experience with this deck before you can master it.

But you won't believe me anyway so why am I still typing -.-
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:21 am

no i dont i give a person trying to use horus lock more respect than those that just synchro spam no offense
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Tester
Tester
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 am

Welcome to EDA, have fun and enjoy your stay :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proud to be me, Gianus!   Proud to be me, Gianus! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proud to be me, Gianus!
Page 1 of 1