Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Revival Academy

Where The Light And Darkness Combine Into One To Create A New Power

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cosmetic Dental care - Can it be Worth That
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am by jack50

» SBM company sell many crushers
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:20 am by jack50

» Which Tooth Whitening System to choose
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am by jack50

» Dentures Need not Be a poor Experience
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am by jack50

» Cheap Michael Kors Purses Outlet for women- www.xyway.com
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys for men- www.aioei.com
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Womens Air Jordan 14- www.cheap8shoe.com
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm by njbvcx789

» Cheap New York Yankees jersey for men- www.pro8cheap.com
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm by njbvcx789

» wilde rokkenjager manieren.
All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm by aaaa22

Top posting users this week
No user
I-POD Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is aaaa22

Our users have posted a total of 1356 messages in 698 subjects

All Testers Have Same Test Deck!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skamory7

Skamory7

All Testers Have Same Test Deck! Empty
PostSubject: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I think all testers should have the same test deck because it makes it more fair. I just got tested , and my tester put me in red even though i would've gotten in black because his deck was broken. When i got fake tested(i have no idea why) by DarkPhoenixFlare, i beat him twice in a row. When I got really tested, i lost twice in a row. But if all testers had the same deck, they could judge your wins by a fair judgment. I hope you agree with me. Please consider this.
Back to top Go down
Light And Darkness Dragon

Light And Darkness Dragon

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Skamory, this is a great idea
i really like it and thankx for this
Back to top Go down
https://chaosrevivalacademy.forumotion.com
AngelLexi08
Tester
Tester
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 pm

But if we have the same deck, others might spoil it and the newbie could prepare for what the deck has, I say, we not only run one deck, but a couple, therefore testers can change decks, It would seem a bit fair for the testers side, but if this happens put one reminder: NO EDITING OF DECK!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 am

Good additition angel. And maybe one deck can focus on finding out your strategy and skill, and then the other deck can focus on the offensive style or something like that.
Back to top Go down
TrentaviousPhoenix

TrentaviousPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:47 am

I agree with the same deck idea, because i feel that my test would've been better in terms of results for me if i hadn't have a Nordic God card deck used against me. Nordic Gods in a test duel really? Sounds a bit excessive.
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 pm

angel & skamory see if yall like this idea

testers should run one of 5 decks. each deck beatable yet, competitive. To me it is not fair that one person use plants and another uses idk....six sams or something. it causes majority of ppl to be red and black and gives blue and green unnecessary exclusivity. Now the five decks i believe testers should run during test are

1.Lightsworn (including twilight)
2. Blackwings
3. Gk
4. Dragons (future fusion with armed dragon)
and one that is of your choice.

-(these combinations causes duelist to not have a deck that is made just to beat a tester)

-(there should also be side decks along with these)

( if the opponent changes decks after a duel. the tester switches to another one of the decks above.) once again to stop decking against test decks

when it comes to retest the tester can use a deck that suits where that player wants to be

upgrading to elite= tier 0 decks
upgrading to blue= tier 1 decks
upgrading to red = tier 2 decks
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm

good but a few things. i think lightsworn is too competitive and offensive. thats why its banned from testers to use during testing. and i think there should be two decks that they use. one to test a certain majority of things and another deck to stop decking and to test another majority of things.
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Tester
Tester
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 am

I like agents, maybe we should add that and, oh, wind up inzektors too :3
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 pm

problem is, whos going to make the decks? and can you pm a screenshot of them to testers so they can make the deck too?
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Tester
Tester
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 am

We have to pm them to admin first, to approve them, maybe to JD or something :3

We can start make them right now Very Happy

Any kind of deck not written in the testers ban list is allowed to be made, let's start makin' them Razz
Back to top Go down
Skamory7

Skamory7

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:16 am

but still, can the maker pm a screenshot of the deck to testers or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Testers Have Same Test Deck!   All Testers Have Same Test Deck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Testers Have Same Test Deck!
Page 1 of 1