Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Chaos Revival Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Revival Academy

Where The Light And Darkness Combine Into One To Create A New Power

HomePortalLatest imagesLog inRegister
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cosmetic Dental care - Can it be Worth That
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:04 am by jack50

» SBM company sell many crushers
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:20 am by jack50

» Which Tooth Whitening System to choose
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:10 am by jack50

» Dentures Need not Be a poor Experience
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:58 am by jack50

» Cheap Michael Kors Purses Outlet for women- www.xyway.com
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Jacksonville Jaguars jerseys for men- www.aioei.com
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 pm by njbvcx789

» cheap Womens Air Jordan 14- www.cheap8shoe.com
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:10 pm by njbvcx789

» Cheap New York Yankees jersey for men- www.pro8cheap.com
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm by njbvcx789

» wilde rokkenjager manieren.
I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:06 pm by aaaa22

Top posting users this week
No user
I-POD Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 403 registered users
The newest registered user is aaaa22

Our users have posted a total of 1356 messages in 698 subjects

I am in the red dorm under protest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TrentaviousPhoenix

TrentaviousPhoenix

I am in the red dorm under protest Empty
PostSubject: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 pm

I made it into the red dorm for a few reasons, but the main one is because my test instructor used Nordic Gods against me in our duels and i'm not that good at combating them. Now i'm stuck here for the time being but i'll let you know now that i'm in this dorm under protest as i feel i'm to good to be in Red.
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Tester
Tester
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Don't worry, re-tests are on, next week, you can make your comeback then Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Firstly dude. imagine how you just made your fellow reds feel. yes a dorm ranks your "ability" but still you should at least enjoy it.

Secondly dude. trust me i know how biased these test are. and how they dont use the same deck with everyone but hopefully from what i suggested changes will come.

finally...i look foreward to seeing you in shooting blue...but enjoy your time here and the possible friends you can make here and possibly outside of here as well Smile
Back to top Go down
TrentaviousPhoenix

TrentaviousPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 am

Your right Drew, i can make the best of my time in red considering i have few issues that i need to be fixed. I have trouble with effects of certain monsters like Gravekeepers and my timing is all messed up with activation of trap cards and magic cards. I could also improve my Meta Hero Deck while i'm in red, so i'll attempt to make the most of the time. Sorry to anyone of my fellow reds that i offended.
Back to top Go down
Drew Money

Drew Money

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 pm

exactly a positive mind makes a positive future Smile
Back to top Go down
astermartel

astermartel

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 am

I was just put in here and i like this i kinda don't want to go up for awhile
Back to top Go down
AngelLexi08
Tester
Tester
AngelLexi08

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:18 am

A positive sight makes all the difference Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am in the red dorm under protest   I am in the red dorm under protest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am in the red dorm under protest
Page 1 of 1